WELCOME TO HIGHCROFT!
It is with great enthusiasm and pride that we begin another wonderful year at Highcroft Drive Elementary. The 2014/15 school year promises to be one of learning, fun, and milestones for our students, staff, and families. We hope everyone will “Tune In To The PTA” by becoming a member. Your membership supports the many programs and activities provided by the PTA, which could not take place without your generous contributions and volunteering.
The National PTA motto is “Every child. One voice”. At Highcroft, we are a strong, successful team of parents and staff who strive everyday to make a difference in children’s lives with our collaborative efforts.
To stay current with all the important news and activities, please read the weekly Paw Print sent via email every Wednesday. In addition, the Highcroft, National, NC and Wake County PTA websites provide important information regarding PTA programs, legislative news and opportunities for you to advocate for our children (websites: http://highcroft-drive-pta.org/, http://www.pta.org/, http://ncpta.org/ and http://www.wakepta.org).
For additional PTA information, click on the PTA folder.
1. Registration MUST be completed EVERY year.
2. If you were approved last year for the 2013-14 school year, YOU MUST REACTIVATE AS A VOLUNTEER!
3. Registration is available each morning 8:45 – 9:10 a.m. in the HDE media center. Registration can only be done through a computer at WCPSS.
4. If you have children at different schools, you only need to register one time. Be sure to list each school where you plan to volunteer.
5. Wake Co. BOE Clearance can take up to three weeks! Register NOW so you are ready for classroom events and field trips.