WELCOME TO HIGHCROFT!
It is with great enthusiasm and pride that we begin another wonderful year at Highcroft Drive Elementary. The 2013/14 school year promises to be one of learning, fun, and milestones for our students, staff, and families. Everyone can be a “Husky All Stars” by joining the PTA and supporting the many programs and activities we provide throughout the school year. The PTA and Highcroft are a strong, successful team because of the hundreds of parents and staff who strive everyday to make a difference in our children’s lives. Please join us in this effort to support Highcroft by joining the PTA, volunteering if your schedule allows, and advocating for every child. To stay current with all the important news and activities, please read the weekly Paw Print sent via email every Wednesday and check the school and PTA website regularly.
For additional PTA information, click on the PTA folder.
1. Registration MUST be completed EVERY year.
2. If you were approved last year for the 2012-13 school year, YOU MUST REACTIVATE AS A VOLUNTEER NO LATER THAN 4 P.M. ON OCTOBER 31, 2013.
3. Registration is available in the Media Center only on Monday mornings from 8:45 – 9:15 a.m. Registration can only be done through a computer at WCPSS.
4. If you have children at different schools, you only need to register one time. Be sure to list each school where you plan to volunteer.
5. Wake Co. BOE Clearance can take up to three weeks!